Monday, March 31, 2008

Zen Habits - Leo Babauta


Recently, I discovered a site that hit a chord with me. It is called Zen Habits. Now, at first I thought here comes yet another self help site harboring good advice with no way to accomplish.

WRONG!

This site somehow displays just the right words on the days when they are most useful (well, at least for me).

Wisdom, advice and life tips pour from Leo Babauta. In his short bio, Leo describes himself -

My name is Leo Babauta, I’m married with six kids, I live on Guam, I’m a writer and a runner and a vegetarian and I love writing Zen Habits.


The quote in the "about" page demonstrates the purpose of the site and makes all things possible.

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.”
Aristotle


I have enjoyed a majority of his posts and his ideas on simplification are both effective and {surprise} SIMPLE.

Enjoy!

P.S. He is also a writer and has written the following ebooks:



  • Buy Now Zen Habits for Life Handbook

    Zen Habits Handbook for Life is a series of Leo's best articles on making your life simpler, on becoming happier, and on getting more productive.


  • Buy Now Zen to Done

    Zen To Done takes some of the best aspects of a few popular productivity systems (GTD, Stephen Covey and others) and combines them with the mandate of simplicity. It makes things as simple as possible, and no more.

No comments: