Thursday, July 19, 2007

Flock - the new and improved version!



The original Flock browser was released in 2005 (I believe).  At that time it didn't grab much attention, well at least not my attention.  The latest release is worth a new consideration.

This release has a number of features that provide easy access to social networking accounts and publishing blogs, etc.  Check the supported services page.

If you have tried Flock in the past, please give it another try. You won't be disappointed.

BTW, I have found that Flock crashes less than Firefox in situations involving Quicktime plugins and other media displays.

http://www.flock.com/

Get Flock

Download Flock

What others are saying about Flock's newest release:



I Flock

Blogged with Flock

2 comments:

Evan Hamilton said...

Hey Rich,

Thanks for the kind words! We have a lot of cool innovations and integrations coming in the next few months (by some of the stuff in your sidebar, I can see that you'll like them). Hope you stick along for the ride! :)

Flock on,

Evan Hamilton
Flock Community Ambassador

evan at flock dot com

Robert said...

I've been using Flock since it first came out and for the most part have really enjoyed the friendliness of the browser.

However I am growing more and more disappointed by the constant crashes I experience doing normal web surfing. It is at this point a necessity to have Session manager plugin installed just so you can halfway continue where you left off before the browser crashed.

I'm hoping Flock can address the significant stability problems, and soon.