Saturday, October 15, 2005

You don't have a GMail account! Why not?

Although many are against having GMail accounts, there are others who really want one.

If you have a cell phone, you can request a GMail by using your cell phone number to validate your existence. I yak, therefore I am.

Now for me, that sounds like a really bad idea. They (the G-men) are already going snag information about me from everywhere. They don't need my cell number, although they probably have that too from some other source.

So, if you still want a GMail account, I have quite a few invites. Just send me a request at richhand@gmail.com and I will send you one until I run out.

No need to rant why you don't want one. No need to rant why I should not give these out. I know all the reasons and the benefits outweigh any downside.

Enjoy!

No comments: