Sunday, July 24, 2005

new post to blog feature used at digg.com

As you may have noticed the last 2 posts came from the social bookmarking site of digg.com. I wrote about digg.com and diggnation.com back on July 8th, 2005. Since then I have "dugg" quite a few entries. Recently the last 2 posts just interested me enough to also include them on this blog.

From time to time I will post some digg.com entries. Just wanted to let you know what and why the change.

BTW, the why is because there are some really, really interesting stories over on digg.com that I just need to share here for those of you who haven't subscribed to digg.com {don't know why you haven't subscribed, it's free; it's interesting; and you actually get to participate in what is news.}

Well, that's enough selling for now. Enjoy!

No comments: