Friday, March 18, 2005

Another early morning

This parody of a Sam Cooke song is entitled, "Another early morning".
For those to don't know the tune, here is a sample

Another early morning and I sit here writin,
I have some thoughts cause I just woke up.
How I wish I had not had that coffee,
I'm just writin this blog.

I woke in bed a time ago,
I ain't shut my eyes since then.
If I could close em I could rest em,
but as yet I haven't shut em,
That's why I'm in the fix I'm in, ohhh...

Another early morning and I sit here writin,
I have some thoughts cause I just woke up.
How I wish I had not had that coffee,
I'm just writin my blog.

Another fella told me,
he had a weblog that looked so fine.
Instead of bein my deliverance,
it had a strange assemblance
To a blog from Gertrude Stein, ohhhh...

Another early morning and I sit here writin,
I have some thoughts cause I just woke up.
How I wish I had not had that coffee,
I'm just writin more blog.

Its hard on a fella
when he don't have his head laid down
If I don't find me some sheep
To help me get some sleep
I'm gonna keep a writin this log.

Another early morning and I sit here writin,
I have some thoughts cause I just woke up.
How I wish I had not had that coffee,
I'm just writin a blog, ohhh, I'm just writin my blog.

No comments: